- I am a married mother in my 30s
- I was born in a small village somewhere in East Africa, a small village which some of my friends still refer to as the middle of nowhere (and I still don’t know what that means)
- I accidentally immigrated to England about 7 years ago, and would quickly come to terms with the reality that I am black…and that is a big deal.
- I work in the charitable sector
- I am a social entrepreneur
- I am driven by the passion to live in a more just and equal world for all people.
- My greatest fantasy is looking at the world through the eyes of my growing children.
- I am happy to contribute to debates on the issues close to my heart
- I am a Christian.
- I want to have some pets when I grow up